With hairstyles for little girls, every black girl wants to have a beautiful hairstyle that will make her stand out from the crowd and look different from her peers. If you think that girls with natural hair may experience struggles with originality and creativity of their hairstyle, you are definitely wrong. Here you will see some of the most relevant and interesting hairstyles for little girls.
There’s one thing you can never forget on the first day of school, and that’s a stylish new hairdo. If she’s already gotten her fall haircut. The only thing left to do is style it in a fun, lively way. From trendy new looks to classic and practical ways of wearing your girl’s hair, there’s an adorable and hairstyle for every age, hair texture and style. We’re not kidding, all of the hairstyles for little girls on this list are beautiful and amazing!
READ ALSO>>>>>>Latest and Trendy Ghana Weaving Hairstyles 2020
Here are the Best Hairstyles for Little Girls
Spot out the one you and your little girl love the most, and help her create a masterpiece on her head. And never forget to ask her if she really likes this hairstyle – after all, she will be the one wearing it!
1. Cute Natural Pigtails: What is more youthful and sweeter than two cute pigtails? They look even better on natural hair. Except that, they are known to do a good job protecting the young one’s head from different detrimental factors. You can make her pigtails symmetrical, or you could also opt for originality and design them asymmetrically. It is up to you and your girl’s preferences. By the way, another good thing about this hairdo is that you can wear different nice scrunchies every day.
2. Ponytail with Cornrows: The regular ponytails are good, but what about the ponytails with creative cornrow patterns? There are thousands of different options that you can design on your girl’s head. Besides, the ponytail will look sweet on top of her head, decorated with interesting scrunchies. This is one of the most convenient hairstyles for girls, especially for those who have a lot of energy inside them and always need to let it out. With this hairstyle, the unnecessary locks in the face will never bother your little lady, and she will be able to wear the hairstyle for a long time, without ruining her look. Keep Scrolling to see more Hairstyles for Little Girls
3. Braided Buns: What about braiding your girl’s hair into dozens of thin cornrows, and wrapping them into a bun? This look will definitely suit the serious girls who are determined and never give up on the way to their goals. Also, this is a nice style for those who want to become royalty at least for a day. The various cornrow patterns leave a lot of room for imagination, and the buns give a truly fun vibe, which is perfect for young child and match them to the outfits.
4. Sweet Little Bun: This is probably one of the easiest hairstyles for little girls, which you can create without the help of professional hair designers. You can just weave some lovely cornrows out of your girl’s hair, and then make a bun out of them. It works best if she has long hair, but it would also work well with the short one. This is one of the most classic and cute hairstyles for girls of any age. Also, it will be perfect for teaching your daughter to sit through the cornrow braiding, before you take her to the professional hair stylist or attempt more complicated hairstyles.
5. Smooth High Bun: Does this hairstyle remind you of watermelon? This particular hairstyles for little girls are so smooth and neat, and it would probably earn the title of perfectionist’s paradise. If you and your daughter are the lovers of neat classic, you can weave some parallel cornrows and then wrap them into a cute bun. Along with the general attractiveness and appeal of it, you can also add some accessories like colorful scrunchies and beads.
6. Black Natural Curls: Before, we have offered you braided hairstyles. However, some children have hair that would be better loose, without weaving it into braids. If your little girl has natural curls, you have no idea how lucky you are. This is the elegant and stylish choice, which is also timeless. You can wear it just how it is, or wrap it into a ponytail. Either way, there is no girl that would not look super cute with the curls.
7. Short braids with beads: In case your little lady used to wear the heavy and complicated hairstyles recently, you can allow her head to have a break by weaving some thin and short box braids. Even such a simple hairstyles for little girls can use some interesting twists. For example, you can add little colorful beads to each one of her braids.
They can be of any color you want – it usually depends on the outfit. The beads are loved by all the children, so your girl will definitely become an apple of everyone’s eye. You should only watch the heaviness and size of the beads, so they would not be too difficult for her to wear. It is better to wear the smaller-sized beaded decorations.
8. Beaded Cornrows: You will not need much for this hairstyle, but it is still charming and lovely. All you will need is some transparent beads, or you can pick any color you want. The beads will add personality to your curvy cornrows, and make you unique. It is highly unlikely that you will find the exact same hairstyle among the other girls, so you should just go for it with no regrets.
9. Spiral Braids: Most people became fond of the spiral braids hairstyle recently, and children are not an exception. It is a pretty captivating hairstyles for little girls on its own; however, it can be made even better if you add some beaded little decorations. Everyone agrees that this hairstyle is born to express the youthful spirit of Africa.
Read more: Best Hairstyles for Black Girls
There are a lot of hairstyles for little girls, through which they can express their individuality and look cute.
Have you enjoyed the compilation of the best and cutest hairstyles for little girls in Nigeria? Feel free to suggest your own ideas if you have found a new way to style your little girl’s hair!